JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Bear Creek 200 gr hollow base. They are a lead moly coated bullet with a 230 grain bullet profile. No lube smoke, no stinky coating burning and cheap. I ran their 9mm 147gr, 40 180gr and 45 200 gr for USPSA for many years. Best thing was the moly eliminated the need for thorough bore cleaning.

What are good 230 gr bullets for reloading at a good price. These will be for target shooting have Berrys wonder if there's others to look at? Loading with Cfe pistol. Thanks!
as stated Berry's and Xtreme are good, I use both for plinkers.

Link

Another Bear Creek fanboy here. I have also used Berry's an Xtreme but Bear Creek make the same sized holes in paper for a lot less $$

I quit using old school lubed lead years ago due to leading, smoke and filthy guns.

Lately I have been buying X-treme Bullets at my local Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop and getting a lower "price-match" from the store...
The same bullets are listed on the X-treme website at a lower price (but you have to pay shipping). I bought (1000) 9mm and (500) .380 last week.

badman bullets free shipping on 1000
Brazos another well priced coated bullet outfit
t&b in Oregon prices include shipping,Travis is great
I second the vote for Brazos Precision in TX

I am a bullseye competitor and Brazos bullets are common on the line. People who try to shoot three inch groups at 50 yards with one hand need good bullets! Prices are excellent

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top