JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't comment on Salem but I know I have about 75 pieces of once fired. I don't reload.

If anybody has free 45 ACP or 308 Brass close to me I'll take it in a heart beat. I'd love for people that don't reload to pickup and save their brass for me. Seriously let me know guys in the Hillsborro area I'll come take it off your hands for you.

Where to buy 45acp brass in Salem? new or once fired.

Thanks

FWIW I just fired a couple thousand rounds of cheap stuff and kept it knowing it would be useful prior to buying my first press. Later I bought some more once fired and some new brass in a couple obscure calibers that I couldn't find nor would I trust as once fired.

45 ACP being a low pressure cartrige can be reloaded many times as long as you don't load it to hot and it is an excellent cartrige to start reloading as a beginer.

I'm not looking for free brass (although I would take it) I'm willing to pay (cash or ammo) as long as it's not 70.00 to 100.00 per thousand as that takes the savings out of reloading. Local to Salem would be best

Have a great day :)

Be aware that most .45 ACP brass takes large pistol primers. There is brass out there which takes small pistol primers and it's a PITA to reload if you get it mixed.

There is also military brass with crimped primer pockets and often with small primer pockets. It's not real common, but it's out there, especially in bulk sales online.

Be sure you know what you're getting, especially if you buy it online.

$.02

Wasn't going to address the previous comment of 70$-100$/1000, but could not let it go...
Once you buy a LOT: 500, 1000, or more for reloading, and keep recycling your brass as you shoot, you do not need to buy it again, at least for awhile.. last Gunshow, I was at 'Canby' 45 acp brass, if available in quanity was 8-10cents each. If you reload it 5 times, that's .02 , but that's my .02c

HappyRoman, thanks for the reply, I do understand the many times brass can be used with detailed inspection. If your suggesting you have once fired large primer brass you would like to sell to me for $.02 please PM I'll take all you have,

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads