JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Digging around the garage I found a few boxes of small primed 45 brass from X-treme in their original boxes (see pix). Most are still sealed. Brass is mixed head stamps and clean, ready to load. I've got powder and projectiles if needed. Boxes are 500. $75.00/bx.

20201128_190945.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was wondering what powder and projectiles you have? I'm extremely interested in the brass, so it's 500 pieces of small pre-primed brass for 45 ACP correct? And you want $75 for 500 pieces correct? I just wanna make sure I'm understanding your post correctly

I was wondering what powder and projectiles you have? I'm extremely interested in the brass, so it's 500 pieces of small pre-primed brass for 45 ACP correct? And you want $75 for 500 pieces correct? I just wanna make sure I'm understanding your post correctly
The primed 45 brass is sold. Are you interested in just 45? I've got lots of 45 brass, lots of powder and lots of primers. All is fairly priced considering the current market . What are you looking for?

I've got a box of 500 unprimed SP I'd sell for 35. I've also got a bunch of LOADED 45 SP I'd sell as components for 140 per 1000. If interested, text me at 5033800469. Patrick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top