JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am cleaning house on most of my .45ACP plinking ammo. All is very high quality and in the original factory packaging. The ammo has been sitting in my safe, sealed in ammo cans in their individual boxes. I have switched to 9mm for my carry gun and I am going to be moving next month, so I really need to lighten up my load. I am planning on saving the money for 9mm plinking ammo after I move. So, with respect to this, I am probably not interested in any trades right now.

I am located in Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, WA metro area. I can do a FTF deal in Portland/Vancouver area. If you live outside the area I am willing to ship the product, but you must pay all shipping + insurance fees. However, you must be in a state where it is legal to possess the ammo. I will not ship to California or any other state with restrictive laws. Alaska and Hawaii, require Hazmat fees, so I will not ship there either. Please check your state laws before contacting me. Also, I will request ID from you if you look or sound under 21 years of age. I will not sell to anyone under 21 and if anyone is bothered that I ask for ID, please refrain from contacting me.

POSTAL Money order will be the only form of payment accepted for long distance deals. I will accept only cash for FTF.

Here is what I have available:
(SOLD) 500 rds (10 boxes of 50rds) - Speer Lawman 200gr .45 TMJ (Flat Nose)
367 rds (7.34 boxes of 50rds) - Fiocchi USA .45 230gr FMJ
150 rds (3 boxes of 50rds) - Blazer Brass .45 230gr FMJ
150 rds (3 boxes of 50rds) - Remingon UMC .45 230gr FMJ

I will sell minimum of 500rds of each, but will give a bit of discount if someone takes a larger quantity. However, I prefer to sell the entire package at once.

Here is what I will sell individual bunches of ammo:
500 rds Speer Lawman for SOLD
367 rds Fiocchi for $140.00

150rds Remington UMC for $60.00
150rds Blazer Brass for $65.00

I will sell all the ammo in one package for $255.00.

I also have a small quantity (appx 60 rounds) of 12ga shotgun ammo available that I will sell for a low price. If you buy all the .45 I have available, I will include the 12 ga for 40% the retail price. I have Winchester Ranger and Fiocchi 00 Buckshot 12ga available. Both are low recoil versions.

If you are seriously interested in the ammo, I can do some investigation and review the laws of where you live. I have shipped ammo to California in the past, but I just hate dealing with the worries of shipping it to the wrong country and getting in trouble. Does California require ammo to be registered and purchased with a license or did that legislation not pass? If you want to discuss further send me a PM.

500rds of Lawman is SOLD... All other .45 ammo is still available.

I will sell the rest of the ammo for $255.00.. There is total of 667rds of .45 ammo.. I have appx 60rds of 12 ga and I will sell for 40% of the retail price that you can find on website like MidwayUSA if you buy the .45.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.