JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$36
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45-70
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am asking $18.00 each for 2 unopened boxes of Speer 400 gr. RN bullets.
Please note - the open box is NOT one of the unopened boxes ! I merely used the open one for a photo.

fullsizeoutput_1f79.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1f7c.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They are Hornady RN - it will take some time filsonhand but will try to get it out tonight - I think 4 boxes
Do you have a pic of the 300 grain boolits, the opened box is a 400 grain variety.
Filsonhand - I have Hornady 350g RN - 4 boxes of 50 ea and a partial with 28 pcs - Hornady is more, asking - $35 pr box and $20 for the partial.

You can call me and I'll text yoou photos.

They are Hornady RN - it will take some time filsonhand but will try to get it out tonight - I think 4 boxes

Filsonhand - I have Hornady 350g RN - 4 boxes of 50 ea and a partial with 28 pcs - Hornady is more, asking - $35 pr box and $20 for the partial.

You can call me and I'll text yoou photos.
Not sure if my pm went through. Have any bullets left?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top