JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a lee progressive reloading station and it came with a lot of stuff. Most of it I will never need. I need to sell or trade off some of the stuff to offset the price of the press.

So my a couple questions are about the 45-70 I have about 300 rounds of brass about half are new and the others look good but dont know how many times they have been shot. I also have a lot of bullets, almost all of them are 45-70 they are laser cast oregon trail I think. Different grains. So I am looking for the value of those.

I also have dies, I think most are RCBS I have dies in 45-70, 25-06, .45 long colt, .30 carbine, 9mm, the .40 S&W is the only die I will use for myself. I also need a .223,.45acp,30-06,32 win sp. So what can I expect to pay for the dies I need compared to the dies I will need to sell or trade.

I am not into the gouging that is going on. I want to ask a fair price and I expect to pay a fair price.

Thank you for any help. I also am new to this forum and apoligize if I have put this in the wrong spot or if its not allowed, please delete if needed.

the value of the 45-70 stuff is anybody's guess without knowing how many bullets you actually have.
used dies sets..I see them online for an average of 30 dollars..whether buying or selling.Some are more,like a 3-die carbide pistol set with shell holder could run 35-40 dollars.Dies have hald their value thru this 'supply meltdown'.

Std 2 die rifle sets are about $32-35.00 mew Std 3 die pistol dies run about the same. Carbide Pistol dies (there are only a very few carbide rifle dies) and 3 die rifle sets like a 45-70 set run 42-48.00 For RCBS.

45-70 brass runs .75-.85 each NEW and .50 Once fired.

The bullets all depends on maker weight and condition. Beat up lead bullets end up being scrap lead. If they are jacketed then you can look on some where like Midway and see what they would sell for new and figured what you have is worth about 80% of new.

Thank you very much. I havnt counted the bullets but there is quite a few. Plus an RCBS mold to cast your own.

I will look up the oregon trail laser cast bullets in the differnt weights. I know there is one full box plus another 4 that are about 3/4 ish full. Plus a few other calibers.

But I will look them up and price them fair or a little better than fair if I want them to move fast.

I am not sure if I will sell the lead melter or not. I also need to go through all the powder I have and see what I will use.

Thanks again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads