Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45-70 Marlin Guide Gun

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by alphapygmy, Feb 26, 2010.

1. alphapygmy

alphapygmy Yamhill County Active Member

I'm selling my Marlin Guide Gun. It's the newer non-ported version so you'll only go half-deaf when you fire it. I've hunted with it for several years so it's not in perfect shape but definitely not a beater. It was dried and cleaned after every day in the woods. It has a screw-on Limbsaver recoil pad that didn't match up that good but really helps lessen the kick and I've removed the iron sights and used a scope exclusively. I'm leaving the scope rail on for the next guy-no scope included but I have a few scopes laying around for extra $. Also throwing in Starline 2x fired brass, Hornady 350 FN, Speer 400 FN, and a full box of Beartooth 425gr. Hammerhead bullets. Have some loaded ammo for deer if you want it- 250gr Barnes XFN-drops them instantly!. Also adding a set of reloading dies and caliber specific load book. Pm me if you want pics of anything specific.

$500 FTF, will not ship.-Be willing to drive to Banks to pick it up and I'll throw in free Leupold or Weaver rings. Not interested in trades right now. Thanks

MVC-020S.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. dolphins84te

dolphins84te Redmond, OR Member

PM Sent

3. alphapygmy

Sold pending funds to dolphins84te.

4. echase1793

echase1793 Eugene/Portland Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Did this sell?

5. alphapygmy

Sorry, it sold.... forgot to close thread.

6. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

And here we still are.............:D..........Open.........:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.