JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my Marlin Guide Gun. It's the newer non-ported version so you'll only go half-deaf when you fire it. I've hunted with it for several years so it's not in perfect shape but definitely not a beater. It was dried and cleaned after every day in the woods. It has a screw-on Limbsaver recoil pad that didn't match up that good but really helps lessen the kick and I've removed the iron sights and used a scope exclusively. I'm leaving the scope rail on for the next guy-no scope included but I have a few scopes laying around for extra $. Also throwing in Starline 2x fired brass, Hornady 350 FN, Speer 400 FN, and a full box of Beartooth 425gr. Hammerhead bullets. Have some loaded ammo for deer if you want it- 250gr Barnes XFN-drops them instantly!. Also adding a set of reloading dies and caliber specific load book. Pm me if you want pics of anything specific.

$500 FTF, will not ship.-Be willing to drive to Banks to pick it up and I'll throw in free Leupold or Weaver rings. Not interested in trades right now. Thanks

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.