JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I Really like this one, and i hate to sell it.
It is a Remlin. It Works great feeds like butter and I put 3 orange clay birds in the snow and walked 50 paces away. Punched the center out of the 1st 2 And broke the 3rd all to pieces. The 1st 2 were orange rings with center punched out. That was with a 350 grain Bear tooth gas check cast bullet.
Next day i could not lift my right arm. fact is i am getting old, Tons of baseball and softball games high school football, and hard work, has done my right shoulder no good.
It has a 1X4 Duplex lighted reticle Weaver 30mm scope in warn rings, the pouch on the but stock holds some 350 grain Hornady flat nose hand loads. They shoot great too.
There is a ton of reloading stuff to go with it. RCBS dies , a lee crimp die,Star line brass Hornady flex tip bullets. All sorts of stuff.
I have owned lots of marlin 45/70s This one is a great rifle. Remlin or not The whole Package will go for $550.00, Firm.
I might trade for most anything , love Revolvers 1911s Quality Bolt and lever guns.

20190401_173137.jpg 20190401_172830.jpg

20190401_172813_Burst09.jpg

That's a deal! I have the same one and it absolutely rocks. No problems whatsoever as far as the Remlin thing is concerned. GLWS (but you probably won't need it).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.