JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice NEF Handi rifle with the hardened Sb2 receiver with both a 45/70 and a .20 ga barrel. Also a near new set of Lee dies, a bullet mold, bullet sizing die, sling and butt stock ammo carrier, a number of already cast bullets and some small bull-ets we use for plinking. They are only about 172grs and shooting them has about as much recoil as shooting a .22. FUN You can load it down with them for plinking and small game or load it up with the 405gr bullets for elk, moose, brown bears, etc. A Very versatile gun. Also have ammo and brass. Rifle barrel will also come with a scope mount and 3x9x40 scope. This is one fun gun and hard to beat for an All around gun with both the barrels. $425 for all and i will even throw in some powder and primers. I would also take a good detector designed for gold nugget hunting like the Gold Bug Pro/TekG2, Garrett At Gold, Whites MXT, etc, as part or maybe all in trade depending on detector.No shipping. Local pick up only. Sorry. I will include a pic showing the bull-ets compared to a 405gr.

Last Edited:
SOLD PENDING

I have a nice NEF Handi rifle with the hardened Sb2 receiver with both a 45/70 and a .20 ga barrel. Also a near new set of Lee dies, a bullet mold, bullet sizing die, sling and butt stock ammo carrier, a number of already cast bullets and some small bull-ets we use for plinking. They are only about 172grs and shooting them has about as much recoil as shooting a .22. FUN You can load it down with them for plinking and small game or load it up with the 405gr bullets for elk, moose, brown bears, etc. A Very versatile gun. Also have ammo and brass. Rifle barrel will also come with a scope mount and 3x9x40 scope. This is one fun gun and hard to beat for an All around gun with both the barrels. $425 for all and i will even throw in some powder and primers. I would also take a good detector designed for gold nugget hunting like the Gold Bug Pro/TekG2, Garrett At Gold, Whites MXT, etc, as part or maybe all in trade depending on detector.No shipping. Local pick up only. Sorry. I will include a pic showing the bull-ets compared to a 405gr.