JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a few months I will be turning 21, so for my birthday I'm getting myself a 44spl for my backpacking/trail gun. I know 44spl is an expensive round and not as available, so thats why I'm getting into reloading. I have a single stage press and a set of 44spl dies. I'm looking for other reloading supplies such as, brass tumbler, scale, bullet puller, ect. I'm looking for 44spl specific stuff like a shell holder that will work with a lee press. Thanks.

I don't know about Central Oregon, but Reloading supplies are hard to come by in the stores. I got most of my stuff online. Go with the 44 magnum, and have the best of both worlds.

The reason I'm going 44spl over mag is because of weight. I'm getting the charter arms 4" target which weighs 26oz. I couldn't find a 44mag anywhere close to that. Otherwise I would get a mag. And the wholesale sports here has a big reloading section too.

You guys have got to remember that this is going to be my backpacking gun. If it wasn't going to be on my hip for miles in the backcountry I would go with a Super Blackhawk or Super Redhawk. This gun is strictly for backpacking and hiking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top