JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Digging in the safe and found a Western Marshall 44 mag. Cleaned her up and got some 44 specials I found in the ammo dump. Going to the range anyway so put it in the bag. I can't really remember shooting this gun it's been so long. I do remember a recoil but nothing unpleasant. Anyone have any experience with this model?
Age is a terrible thing to waste.:D

It sounds like a Hawes, made by Sauer. Those are good revolvers.
Double check to see if it has a transfer bar or not.. if it doesn't, keep the hammer over an empty chamber.

+1 on the empty chamber because no transfer bar. The pistol was made in Germany and imported by Hawse from what I can find somewhere in the 70's. Locks up tight minor cylinder ring. Some holster wear. Much more accurate than I am. I will have to wait to see what full loads feel like because my indoor range will only allow "specials". Fun gun.

My safe(s) are set up to allow me to access my shooters first than the ones I go with less often second and her royal Highness' last. The 44 just got moved forward a row. lol