JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I am looking for some 44 rimfire. I can buy but would prefer to trade form some collector 30-30 I have. They are 20rnd boxes of Bicentennial and Wells Fargo. Meet in Bothell. Mill Creek. Everett. Area. Thanks Scott

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good luck on the .44 Rimfire - understand though a few rounds of it might easily exceed the value of your 'collector' ammo - which might be long on 'collector' but a little short on the value part. Depending on the ammo the box may actually have the greater value such as the Bicentennial box. The ammo is worth the price of 20 new 30-30 rounds but the box may be of interest to someone who collects Bicentennial era stuff but then not much. Typically the only real value in ammo and boxes is the older, discontinued calibers. I 'dabble' with ammo box collecting and have a few fairly rare ones but nothing museum worthy.

Thanks for the info. I am going off what the ammo sells for online (not what people are asking) . The 30-30 I have seen sell for anywhere between 45.00 and 85.00 per box. And I see the 44 rimfire sell for between 15.00 and 30.00 per round. So that's what I'm going by for my trade. The 30-30 I have also has a spot for people who have the commemorative Winchester 94's in those models. Thanks

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.