JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO it would be cool to pick up a 96/44, 77/44 and 99/44 trifecta.

If you are young enough or have deep pockets, you might be able to do this in a couple of years.
It only took me about 8 months to find the 96/44 I was looking for, at a price I could live with. :eek:
Still trying to decide --scope or no scope?

I also have a 96/22 which are nearly impossible to find. The problem I have now is should I try to acquire the 17 and 22 mag to complete the full collection?

IMG_1682.jpg

Last Edited:
My Rossi '92 44mag is a tack driver (open sites a 50yrds)
I blanked the safety and put an ivory 3/32? larger site anyway
Greased it and needs more racking but smooth and accurate Irons only on '92 s
Had a B-92 in 44mag sent it to a g*nsmith for 4yrs to be re-barreled in 45 Colt he sent it to me finally in ziploc bags.
I taught myself how to put it back together, I had made a nice marble cake stock and could not get it back from him in DE. to complete.

My Rossi '92 44mag is a tack driver (open sites a 50yrds)
I blanked the safety and put an ivory 3/32? larger site anyway
Greased it and needs more racking but smooth and accurate Irons only on '92 s
Had a B-92 in 44mag sent it to a g*nsmith for 4yrs to be re-barreled in 45 Colt he sent it to me finally in ziploc bags.
I taught myself how to put it back together, I had made a nice marble cake stock and could not get it back from him in DE. to complete.
Sounds like Regan Nonneman was your gunsmith.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top