JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
necro
  • v.
    To make a new post to a forum discussion that has been dormant for a long time, making the thread visible in the list of active topics; to bump.
Let's stay away from the personal barbs, Please review forum rules and pay particular attention to rule #1.

No body's Barbin'! I think we be funnin'? I know I chuckled. Plus, I'm learning stuff.:D

I have a .44 Mag Desert Eagle also and have had very bad jamming problems also. I had the main springs in mine changed, then later was told that they were made too strong to begin with. I was just curious were you ever able to solve your problems with jamming. It just seems like if we can put a man on the moon there must be a way to fix this.

Thank you,

Kevin

P.s. i was also looking at your post heading about places to shoot in our area. I didn't open the thread yet but I will. I would just like to be able to find some places to shoot near me. I am about 15 miles east of Salem.

Thanks again
Hey Kevin, I ended up sending my Mk10 back to Magnum research for inspection (if I remember correctly this was pre Kahr Arms acquiring them) they tested it and sent it back saying it was fine. I tried contacting them a 2nd time and finally gave up as it proved to be a nightmare. Customer service was sorely lacking, was told I would be charged a service fee if they didn't find any issues.
I ended up tearing it down and polishing the feed ramp, trigger bar, bolt carrier and extractor with a dremel and LOTS of time, took me over 10 hrs total but it solved my feeding and extraction issues. Hope you are able to get yours diagnosed!;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top