JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hello
I have ammo and / or firearms to trade for 44 mag.
I have 45 acp and 7.62x39 to trade. Depending on how much .44 you have I have some handguns, rifles, complete uppers etc

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Maybe look into a Lee Loader and reload a bit? Under $100 will get you pretty well self-sufficient going forward. Amazon has the loader and I'm sure there's people around that can spare a few primers/lead/brass to get you going. I think I might even have a set of dies laying around as I don't load for 44.

Maybe look into a Lee Loader and reload a bit? Under $100 will get you pretty well self-sufficient going forward. Amazon has the loader and I'm sure there's people around that can spare a few primers/lead/brass to get you going. I think I might even have a set of dies laying around as I don't load for 44.
Good advice. I will definitely look into that. I never have reloaded anything. Wonder what the learning curve is like.

Good advice. I will definitely look into that. I never have reloaded anything. Wonder what the learning curve is like.
Learning curve is like Chess; easy to learn, but a lifetime yadda yadda yadda...

Have you come to the right place! If you've never reloaded anything I'd definitely start with the Lee Loader (Amazon, $30) to get a feel for what it takes. It's cheap to get started but you can spend as much as you'd like... :D
I like Acme Bullets; (240grain Lead Round Nose is basic) brass is still fairly easy to source; grab a bag of 100 from Starline brass or wherever and a tray or 2 of primers (large pistol if I remember right "LPP" ;brand doesn't matter for now). If you can't find primers anywhere (possible currently) I'll send you a tray to get you started. There's lots of loading data out there (hornady.com, loaddata.com, etc); pick a low-to-medium charge weight of powder (will vary depending on what's available around you--approx. $25/lb., 1lb needed), but most will get you there until you start dialing in your preferences and what your gun likes.
Feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help you along!

Learning curve is like Chess; easy to learn, but a lifetime yadda yadda yadda...

Have you come to the right place! If you've never reloaded anything I'd definitely start with the Lee Loader (Amazon, $30) to get a feel for what it takes. It's cheap to get started but you can spend as much as you'd like... :D
I like Acme Bullets; (240grain Lead Round Nose is basic) brass is still fairly easy to source; grab a bag of 100 from Starline brass or wherever and a tray or 2 of primers (large pistol if I remember right "LPP" ;brand doesn't matter for now). If you can't find primers anywhere (possible currently) I'll send you a tray to get you started. There's lots of loading data out there (hornady.com, loaddata.com, etc); pick a low-to-medium charge weight of powder (will vary depending on what's available around you--approx. $25/lb., 1lb needed), but most will get you there until you start dialing in your preferences and what your gun likes.

Thank you so much for the info! I have screenshot your post and I will get to some researching / ordering. This is a great time to start with all this free time cause Of the virus!

Thank you so much for the info! I have screenshot your post and I will get to some researching / ordering. This is a great time to start with all this free time cause Of the virus!

If you are not "spooked" by this Corona-virus, and I promise to wear a mask and gloves if you want me to, I might be able to get you going.

I have 44 bullets (Hornady 240gr XTP new in boxes), Magnum primers, some powder that might work (I'll have to check my reloading manual), and an RCBS JR2 single stage press. I do NOT have 44 magnum brass. I don't not have 44 Magnum reloading dies. Maybe Bi-Mart, Cabela's or Sportsman's? Order online?

If you have brass, to get you started, I could clean them for you too. But I don't have dies to pop primers, case size, etc. Those are a must.

I could come up with a very reasonable price if interested.

Plus, I live in Salmon Creek too. I can see the WSUV campus from my house.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: I just checked Hodgdon's website and I have a bottle of H110 also. I know people may not like to buy "used" powder as they don't know how it was stored, but it was in my garage that is fairly temp and humidity stable. I've been using it to reload my stuff. If not interested (I understand if not), you'll need a bottle of powder too. I also have a case trimmer that you/we can use, but is not for sale.

44 Magnum.jpg

Last Edited:
I have 292 loaded rounds (50 are +p+) also I have 116 spent cases, some may have been fired twice I can't remember. If you have me a couple days I could probably find my Rcbs carbide does also. I would be interested in some 45 acp. Pm me if your still want to go that way.

But,,,, these guys are right. Straight wall cartridge cases like the .44 are a breeze to reload and it's fun.

Mission creep is definitely a thing with reloading, like any hobby with depth. For the absolute simplest way to get your feet wet and make very effective loaded rounds the Lee Loader is slow, deliberate and introduces a new reloader to all the salient steps without worrying too much about equipment. Though if you're looking at expanding this hobby, certainly take advantage of the generosity of this site's denizens with good deals... ;)
To wit:

this might be off topic and not so related to this thread but I love seeing how members here are supportive of one another for the most part.
I love this forum in general because of premium class of people who make up the community here. The comradery and kindness always brings me back here. Hard to ignore that mutual warmth. As it states in the Bible
"from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks "

God Bless you Mr. for your generosity to share your wisdom/knowledge with a fellow member

Last Edited:
If you are not "spooked" by this Corona-virus, and I promise to wear a mask and gloves if you want me to, I might be able to get you going.

I have 44 bullets (Hornady 240gr XTP new in boxes), Magnum primers, some powder that might work (I'll have to check my reloading manual), and an RCBS JR2 single stage press. I do NOT have 44 magnum brass. I don't not have 44 Magnum reloading dies. Maybe Bi-Mart, Cabela's or Sportsman's? Order online?

If you have brass, to get you started, I could clean them for you too. But I don't have dies to pop primers, case size, etc. Those are a must.

I could come up with a very reasonable price if interested.

Plus, I live in Salmon Creek too. I can see the WSUV campus from my house.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: I just checked Hodgdon's website and I have a bottle of H110 also. I know people may not like to buy "used" powder as they don't know how it was stored, but it was in my garage that is fairly temp and humidity stable. I've been using it to reload my stuff. If not interested (I understand if not), you'll need a bottle of powder too. I also have a case trimmer that you/we can use, but is not for sale.

View attachment 687117
I have carbide RCBS 44Rem Mag dies you are welcome to use . I'll be happy to loan them to you. A fellow member here (Matts) has some low priced 44mag brass posted. Would definitely be a start

this might be off topic and not so related to this thread but I love seeing how members here are supportive of one another for the most part.
I love this forum in general because of premium class of people who make up the community here. The comradery and kindness always brings me back here. Hard to ignore that mutual warmth. As it states in the Bible
"from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks "

God Bless you Mr. for your generosity to share your wisdom/knowledge with a fellow member
I've been the recipient of much help, answers to questions and ways to keep from getting hurt by more members here than I can list, though there are a couple standouts. I'm just passing it along...
Thanks for the kind words!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.