JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.

I have a 100 count box of Speer 4447 240 grain semi jacketed, semi wad cutter bullets, and 29 .44 special brass for sale. Asking $20.00, for the lot. Brass has been walnut polished, not sized or decapped.

These bullets were discontinued sometime ago.

P1040522.JPG

Start a convo if interested and leave a phone number with a good time to call and I'll get back to you.

Thank you!

Last Edited:
The 3/4 jacket pistol bullets were discontinued once the tooling became too old to keep running economically. This was a shame as they were very accurate bullets for many folks and the large exposed area of lead served well in hunting big game.

Regarding velocity … these actually need to be driven at moderate to full power levels. Speer cautioned against low power loads as the low pressure created a nasty habit of leaving the jacket in the barrel and letting the lead head downrange. Not so good for accuracy, especially for the next round fired!!!

Last Edited:
not for cowboy loads,as we cant shoot jacketed or semi jacketed. Just to be clear. I know your meaning, but...just in case some newb were to grab them for actual cowboy loads. Yep,it's happened,

glwts

not for cowboy loads,as we cant shoot jacketed or semi jacketed. Just to be clear. I know your meaning, but...just in case some newb were to grab them for actual cowboy loads. Yep,it's happened,

glwts

Guess I learned something....

Thanks Mike.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top