JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are reloads. 165 grain spitzer bullets on the 30-06. 20 of them are hollowpoint. All load data listed on top of each box including powder type and grains.
7x57 are 175 gr spitzer with load data also.

inherited by a friend and asked me to help sell them.

asking 75 cents a round. If i am off on pricing please let me know and inbox any offers. this is a little outside of my knowledge base but i am trying to help. i do have in my possession and can meet in the oregon city/clackamas area, or salem/woodburn.

001_zps4dc40499.jpg
002_zpsd31ede3e.jpg

Thanks to our members for watching out for one another! :s0155: I was advised about selling reloaded ammo, these were inherited by a friend who's father was a reloader. but these are ASSEMBLED RELOADING COMPONENTS. I have no personal knowledge and can make no claim as to the accuracy of the information on the boxes, Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.