JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Edmonds
State
Washington
For sale, 500 count .430 bullets for reloading. 240 gr. weight. In bulk. Brand unknown, I've looked at pictures, they don't look like RP or WW. Not shiny enough to be Nosler. $60.

P6281141.JPG P6281142.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Of course I would ship them. They weigh 17+ pounds, I think the best method to ship would be USPS Flat Rate Medium box, costs $12.80.

If 4x401 skips on this I'd be interested. I will be out of town and unconnected until the 26th however so I doubt they will still be around. If they are I'm in!

If you print the postage from your own computer rather than go up to the counter you can use Priority Mail Regional boxes. The have a limit in weight (like 70 pounds) and typically cost half the rate of the flat rate boxes. The " Regional Rate Box B" is slightly larger than the Medium Flat Rate box.

The pricing is by distance so if you are shipping out of the PNW / Intermountian West the flat rate is usually a better way to go. But from Northern Washingtion to Oregon I'll bet you will save some nickels! You do have to order the boxes online and print your own postage though. If you order online they are free like the flat rate boxes and usually arrive in about 3 business days.

I hope this helps.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.