JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kalama
State
Washington
BRNO ZKK-602 action, Walther-Lothar barrel in 416 Rigby, safari express sight 100-200-300 yds, nice walnut stock. A very well-built rifle with the BRNO 602 magnum action, one of the best magnum actions ever made. BRNO 602 is the earlier version of the CZ 550. Rifle show some wear, it has been used for hunting, but still a very nice rifle, it has a Weaver steel tube scope on it, and it shoots VERY well. Rifle was custom built in the 90's by a reputable gunsmith.

Included:
5 boxes of factory ammo
477 bullets
20 new Norma brass
About 70-80 good, fired brass, most of them are Norma
RCBS dies
RCBS bullet mold
RCBS neck tuning pilot

Just the bullets are worth about $600
Brass about $200-250
The factory ammo I value about $750-1000

All that is included

I'm willing to let it go, I have had a blast shooting it, but i have a nice pistol in my mind now.

Rifle (1).jpg Rifle (2).jpg Rifle (3).jpg Rifle (4).jpg Rifle (5).jpg Rifle (6).jpg Rifle (7).jpg Ammo (2).jpg Brass (1).jpg Brass (2).jpg Reloading (2).jpg Reloading (3).jpg Bullets (7).jpg Reloading (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good round, and a great deal but where were you 2 years back when I was looking? Ended up with a .416 Taylor on a Sake action.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.