JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My grandpa gave this rifle to me, I never shoot it and its just taking up space in my safe. Its in excellent condition I'm not sure what year it is. Feel free to ask to me worst I can say is no. Site is not allowing me to upload any photos, shoot me your email and I will email them to as quickly as possible, thank you for your patience. Price reduced to 600$ for FTF WA ID/cwp
Comes with 300 .22 rounds and 100 rounds of .410 of ammo

For trades:
Remmington 300
Springfrield XDS
1911s
Ask

Last Edited:
I'm not in Oregon, I'm in WA that's why I 'masking for FTF in Washington.. I've tried photobucket and through my computer every single time it gives the error "file invaliad," Ive tried taking new photos.. thanks for the help but it seems I can only email photos at this point very sorry :(

My grandpa gave this rifle to me, I never shoot it and its just taking up space in my safe. Its in excellent condition I'm not sure what year it is. Feel free to ask to me worst I can say is no. Site is not allowing me to upload any photos, shoot me your email and I will email them to as quickly as possible, thank you for your patience. Price reduced to 600$ for FTF WA ID/cwp

For trades:
Remmington 300
Springfrield XDS
1911s
Ask

I just saw one of these at the WAC show being sold for $500. Are you sure it's not the same gun?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.