Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

41 mag Ruger Blackhawk 3-screw $400

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Jan 18, 2012.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

SPF-----------------

I have a 4 5/8" barreled old model un-converted Blackhawk in .41 Magnum for sale. The gun is in good shape with some small bluing wear at the muzzle and around the front edge of the cylinder, there is also a little bit of wear on the aluminum anodizing of the grip frame and ejector shroud but not bad. Overall, I would call this a nice condition shooter and in pretty good shape for a gun made in 1971.

or I would trade for a Ruger Flattop Blachawk or New Vaquero in .44 special with a 4 5/8" barrel

I can email pictures but can't get them to load on this site. austensclassics@yahoo.com or 503-703-2874 I am 35 miles southeast of The Dalles, so under 2 hours from Portland or Bend.

2. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

please send me some pics. I will pm my e-mail.

3. GFO

GFO WaCo, Oregon Active Member

I love mine, 1st year production, 41mag, 6 1/2" barrel. I'd buy this and own two if I had the cash.

4. gratewhitebuffalo

gratewhitebuffalo oregon Member

Hey oldcars send me some pictures please. gratewhitebuffalo@yahoo.com Good to yack at you again. And I know the way. thanks again Brother for your time.

5. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

The rear sight has been fixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.