Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
40SW 100 blazer 180gr FMJ brass shells 60.00 Ammo seek best price 70c a round so 70.00
No shipping. The 9mm and 45auto are sold.
I do these trades at Metzger Mart at 10035 SW Hall Blvd potland. I don't want to drive farther at this price offer. If you want the whole package I'll drive a bit to meet and do 260.00
These rounds are some left at home from the last trip to storage, I don't need to sell them but it's convenient. Also some people are ammo short and this is cheaper than most unless you are lucky enough to happen to be somewhere when the shipment is unpacked and is gone in 30minutes.
Trades? I'm still looking for the side gate 357 lever (no Rossi) and would expect to add cash.

ammo.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
FreedomPI

FreedomPI

Reactions
I'd love to buy the 9mm.. wife and I just got a pair of sigs... but can't find ammo to shoot with.. sucks
you are pretty far away, you sure you want to come to Tigard? If So I can put together 150 rounds for you, if you are not afraid of re-loads another 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Helpful and Handy
    I have shopped, transferred, bought, browsed, or merely stopped in for a friendly hello or two, and every time without fail I left feeling better...
    • 10mm
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
Top Bottom