JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Chiappa
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Unfortunately as I'm getting older, I am starting to have some health problems and need to trim down the collection because I have a number of firearms I have only shot once or twice and I could use the cash. No trades.

This is the Chaippa Rhino 40DS in 40S&W. Purchased used, round count unknown, but I've only put about 100 through it.

Preferred transfer dealer would be Shooters Service Center in the St Johns area of North Portland 10am-11:30 weekdays. May be more flexible on Tuesdays. Closest to where I live, easiest for me to get to.

$750, you handle transfer fees.

IMG_5474.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5477.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am available all day Tuesday the 28th and Wednesday the 29th. Price drop $725. Could also do A Cut Above in Beaverton/Aloha, Pawn for More in Tigard or Northwest Armory on McLoughlin.

Last Edited:
Yes I do. I could meet you at one of my preferred transfer centers and if you like it, you could get it right away. I still have the 4 inch and the 2 inch for sale, I could bring them both if you want. The 2 inch is 357.

Preferred transfer dealer would be Shooters Service Center in the St Johns area of North Portland 10am-11:30 weekdays. May be more flexible on Tuesdays as I usually have that off. Closest to where I live, easiest for me to get to. Could also do in order of preference, Northwest Armory on McLoughlin, Pawn for More in Tigard, or A Cut Above in Beaverton/Aloha.

Yes I do. I could meet you at one of my preferred transfer centers and if you like it, you could get it right away. I still have the 4 inch and the 2 inch for sale, I could bring them both if you want. The 2 inch is 357.

Preferred transfer dealer would be Shooters Service Center in the St Johns area of North Portland 10am-11:30 weekdays. May be more flexible on Tuesdays as I usually have that off. Closest to where I live, easiest for me to get to. Could also do in order of preference, Northwest Armory on McLoughlin, Pawn for More in Tigard, or A Cut Above in Beaverton/Aloha.

The 2" also says 40s&w, not 357

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.