JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2499.JPG I recently sold my Springfield XD and have some ammo and brass to part with. Here is a list of what I have plus 2000-3000 pieces of brass. The tall foldgers tub is all nickel. Some the the brass is deprimed and flared and some is just once fired. The last picture is all brass Asking $200 for all of it or trade. I'm looking for a Nikon for a 7mm Rem Mag. Call or text 503-840-2237

26- Magtech 180gr JHP
3- Random Speer JHP in the same box

100- Winshester factory 180gr JHP

50- Speer Lawman 165gr FMJ

399- 165gr JHP Reloads IMG_2500.JPG IMG_2501.JPG IMG_2502.JPG IMG_2503.JPG IMG_2513.JPG

Last Edited:
did you reload these yourself ?
do you know the exact load data ?
or are these unknown reloads ?
I did load them my self. I have the load data but I'm at work at the moment. I can post it when I get home. Although some is factory ammo.

unknown hand reloads I will pass if you dont sell them you may be better off listing them as reloading components, my understanding is selling reloads and someone gets hurt or blows up a gun it could be on you, !!
just my opinion take it for whats its worth :)

Last Edited:
Yes the feds say selling reloaded ammo without an ffl 06 is illegal, and its a huge liability if something goes wrong I to would list them as reloading components that need to be pulled apart just to cover the backside

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.