JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been remiss in posting Appleseed events coming up; in particular our Known Distance clinic.

This Friday/Saturday we have the long range field out at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club in Eagle Creek, OR. Our primary focus will be on Battle Sight Zero and understanding come ups from 25-400 yards. We will carve out a little time to work at 500 and 600 yards.

You will need a center fire rifle and about 400 rounds of ammunition. 55g is fine out to 500 to poke holes in paper.

This is a great opportunity to stretch the legs of your rifle past 200y and see what you need to work on (we all have something).

Registration's are open until Thursday morning: citizen | Project Appleseed

There is a $10 range fee for non-DRRC members. DRRC also restricts steel core ammo (green tips).

I've been remiss in posting Appleseed events coming up; in particular our Known Distance clinic.

This Friday/Saturday we have the long range field out at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club in Eagle Creek, OR. Our primary focus will be on Battle Sight Zero and understanding come ups from 25-400 yards. We will carve out a little time to work at 500 and 600 yards.

You will need a center fire rifle and about 400 rounds of ammunition. 55g is fine out to 500 to poke holes in paper.

This is a great opportunity to stretch the legs of your rifle past 200y and see what you need to work on (we all have something).

Registration's are open until Thursday morning: citizen | Project Appleseed

There is a $10 range fee for non-DRRC members. DRRC also restricts steel core ammo (green tips).

I wish like hell I could be there with you guys Ben, but I'm poking holes in paper from short range here at Front Sight right now. Day 3 commences today, and I've got about three hundred rounds to go through!

For everyone else remember: focus on that FRONT SIGHT.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top