JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tend to work a lot of weekends so I've never been to an Appleseed but I'm contemplating biting the bullet and paying for this one for the experience and then maybe the July one for the badge...

Turns out I'm moving and won't be able to take advantage of my spot, neither is my wife. How would I go about offering these tickets as a PIF/Karma to anyone who is unable to afford it?

Yes thank you I wish he would take something in return for his kindness and generosity.
But it isr he Lord or karma whatever you want to call it.
I was one of the first people to comment on this post a few months ago. Since then I've lost my job after 9 years and 9 years in the military prior to that. So first time without a job in 18 years. Im a family man with a wife and 4 kids I couldn't justify the $$$ to go to the event under the circumstances.
If you're religious or not it doesn't matter to me. But God knows my prayers and the stress, depression, and heart heartache I've been under lately. This is definitely going to help.
So I will wholeheartedly think a random stranger for this gift. God has something good in store for you soon.
God guns and America

Boy! This shoot was a blast!

For those of you who sat on the fence and didn't go, you really missed out.

Thanks to all of the members of RWVA and Douglas Ridge who helped out at this event.
I'm thoroughly impressed by the friendly and helpful attitude of the staff. There was a lot of help
for shooters with questions.

I'm already signed up for the one day shoot in July.:D

Thanks for coming guys. It was an epic weekend even if nobody wanted to run my rattle battle drill.

Sorry about the bullhorn. I know there's a sound ferry that silences all line bosses out at DRRC and yet, despite having specially purchased a horn for just such an occasion - I talked myself out of it at the last minute. *sigh*

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top