JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
September 7, 2020

September 10, 2020

He's industrious, for sure. :rolleyes:

September 7, 2020

September 10, 2020

He's industrious, for sure. :rolleyes:
I just bought the last of the 5.7 too :). Heck I figured all the other Good Americans already stocked on ammo like I did. All Im doing now is carpetbagging Antifa/BLM and the wealthy liberal anti-gunners who suddenly decided to buy their first gun in the last 6 months. Im doing great things here gents, great things.

81se-MQyd5i-L-AC-SX522.jpg

Last Edited:
I just bought the last of the 5.7 too :). Heck I figured all the other Good Americans already stocked on ammo like I did. All Im doing now is carpetbagging Antifa/BLM and the wealthy liberal anti-gunners who suddenly decided to buy their first gun in the last 6 months. Im doing great things here gents, great things.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Now Im suspecting that $300 per 400 rnd can was underpriced. Everything I had in 5.56 sold yesterday, in one day, on another venue. POOF! Just like that it was gone. Remember to post your local ammo deals in this thread so we will know where to find more.

To those that saw the posted price of $199.00, then waited until it was gone only then to $300 for the same item, I have a short statement:

A fool and his money are soon parted. :)

Now Im suspecting that $300 per 400 rnd can was underpriced. Everything I had in 5.56 sold yesterday, in one day, on another venue. POOF! Just like that it was gone. Remember to post your local ammo deals in this thread so we will know where to find more.
Cool.
So that's the deal? You just buy for the immediate re-sale?
Capitalism is capitalism. Those are the rules of life in America.

These are the rules for here for now on:

5. Commercial advertising without Supporting Vendor status is prohibited
"To cover costs associated with operation and maintenance, this site relies on support from members and advertisers. Without this financial support, this site would not exist. Our Supporting Vendors are reasonable to expect their competitors are not getting the same benefits without cost. This rule extends to business-related usernames and profile information as well. Also prohibited are non-business members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (for example, buying cheap ammunition at Wal-Mart then reselling at higher prices). If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor please use our Contact Us link at the bottom of the page."

Self incrimination can really be a bitsh sometimes.

Have a nice day. :)

That was already addressed earlier in this thread. While I wasn't aware of the rule I didn't break the rule since it wasn't repeated activity. Zero ammunition was sold from my ad on this site and now that I am aware of the rule I won't be posting ammo here anymore. While some on this website are calling my activity "Gouging" people on other websites are screaming, "What a GREAT Deal! Take My Money!" I guess it all depends on how much disposable time and income you have. I have sold to anesthesiologists and fund managers. When you are making the big money deals you don't have the time or need to worry about a few hundred dollar bills but you are looking for a guy who has it in stock right now and can ship same day. All I know is if it was me and I suddenly found myself in need of ammo to protect my home and family I would not quibble over a hunnert dollar bill. Isn't your family worth $100?

Buying up and flipping ammo from Bi-Mart is pretty small-time. The relationships and the well being of this community is worth way more than a couple hundred bucks.

A real businessman has vision for the future. This is not business, this is being a gangster.

That was already addressed earlier in this thread. While I wasn't aware of the rule I didn't break the rule since it wasn't repeated activity. Zero ammunition was sold from my ad on this site and now that I am aware of the rule I won't be posting ammo here anymore. While some on this website are calling my activity "Gouging" people on other websites are screaming, "What a GREAT Deal! Take My Money!" I guess it all depends on how much disposable time and income you have. I have sold to anesthesiologists and fund managers. When you are making the big money deals you don't have the time or need to worry about a few hundred dollar bills but you are looking for a guy who has it in stock right now and can ship same day. All I know is if it was me and I suddenly found myself in need of ammo to protect my home and family I would not quibble over a hunnert dollar bill. Isn't your family worth $100?
I get you. Totally.
I, too - once used to be a self employed - pre-ticketmaster - entrepreneur in high school.
And everyone hated me, too.

It's the whole using the forum "great deals" resources - clean out the supply - and then return back here and brazenly list and brag about what you're doing that's getting people pissed.

glws. :rolleyes:

This. Again. Many times.
Buying up and flipping ammo from Bi-Mart is pretty small-time. The relationships and the well being of this community is worth way more than a couple hundred bucks.

A real businessman has vision for the future. This is not business, this is being a gangster.

You are absolutely right. This isn't a business. Im just paying off a couple small bills here and there with it. For me it is a temporary activity. I personally don't engage in cyber relationships and in 23 years of posting on gun forums I have never had the need or desire to find "friends" online.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads