JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's loooong gone in Hillsboro. I snagged it all. Muahahahaha.

NB.jpg

Last Edited:
It's loooong gone in Hillsboro. I snagged it all.

View attachment 756969
He wasn't kidding.

It's loooong gone in Hillsboro. I snagged it all. Muahahahaha.
If you got in on some of that recent Bi-Mart action good for you! If you got some and turned around and gouged it on here and you're gloating about it, buckle your seat belt or enjoy the sound of crickets on your classifieds from here on out. :D

Last Edited:
If I recall, the individual store has no say in what ammo shows up. It's just luck the draw and like post Sandy Hook you have to be in line before opening to be first through the door at Bi-Mart with the other 5 or 6 guys fogging up the glass who aren't there to get meds or a deal on mason jars. :D
Yep, when im in there browsing fishing gear and I hear the overhead intercom say "hunting and fishing line 1" 5-6 times in my 10 minutes of browsing, I can pretty much bet the farm those are hoarders and not looking for the latest lamiglass rod deal. Luckily I'm in with the gal at the oregon city location and sometimes she'll find a couple boxes hidden away :cool:

If you got in on some of that Bi-Mart action good for you! If you got some and turned around and gouged it on here and you're gloating about it, buckle your seat belt or enjoy the sound of crickets on your classifieds from here on out. :D

I wisely purchased everything I needed during the salad days of the previous three years. Everyone that supports communism, is against the free market or supply & demand cash out your 401K's and give your investment results to the less fortunate. Sold a house over the last 5 years and made a killing, isn't that gouging? A lot of people can't these afford high priced homes so why didn't you sell below market instead of gouge? This whole thread got started because the OP violated forum rules and S-posted in my ad. His post was deleted and he got a warning. That wasn't enough for him so he posted this thread In The Classifieds before it was moved here.

I wisely purchased everything I needed during the salad days of the previous three years. Everyone that supports communism, is against the free market or supply & demand cash out your 401K's and give your investment results to the less fortunate. Sold a house over the last 5 years and made a killing, isn't that gouging? A lot of people can't these afford high priced homes so why didn't you sell below market instead of gouge? This whole thread got started because the OP violated forum rules and S-posted in my ad. His post was deleted and he got a warning. That wasn't enough for him so he posted this thread In The Classifieds before it was moved here.

You are openly breaking forum rules too, and bragging about it.

Specifically #5:

"Also prohibited are non-business members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (for example, buying cheap ammunition at Wal-Mart then reselling at higher prices). If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor please use our Contact Us link at the bottom of the page."

You may not be doing it "repeatedly" but you aren't shy about doing exactly what the example says.

You are openly breaking forum rules too, and bragging about it.

Specifically #5:

"Also prohibited are non-business members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (for example, buying cheap ammunition at Wal-Mart then reselling at higher prices). If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor please use our Contact Us link at the bottom of the page."

You may not be doing it "repeatedly" but you aren't shy about doing exactly what the example says.

A single add does not constitute "Repeated" but point taken.

@Nightvisionary Good luck digging yourself out of this one. I'm not supplying the olive branch or shovel at this point. Giving me a crash course on economics or current markets is not going to help you save face nor further my education. Maybe you can take some of your fat profits and make a donation here or maybe yank your classified and go lay low for a bit.

@Nightvisionary Good luck digging yourself out of this one. I'm not supplying the olive branch or shovel at this point. Giving me a crash course on economics or current markets is not going to help you save face nor further my education. Maybe you can take some of your fat profits and make a donation here or maybe yank your classified and go lay low for a bit.

Don't hate the player, hate the game, but I see where you're coming from. The baller is gonna go lay low now and hide in my ammo fort for a while where it's safe for us neckbeards.

Don't hate the player, hate the game, but I see where you're coming from. The baller is gonna go lay low now and hide in my ammo fort for a while where it's safe for us neckbeards.
In order to be a player you have to keep your game tight. So maybe you need to go work on your pimp limp and gangsta lean.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads