JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Still available at the time of this post
PXL_20200929_231624464.jpg

Assuming this is XM193. Seen it at a chain in the midwest for $189. Nice to see things sensibly priced so it takes the wind out some sails here in the ammo classifieds.

@mods, sorry. I should have put this in 'great deals'. I was at Bi-Mart when posting and got in a hurry to post it

i asked if they had any of this at Albany Bimart yesterday, and they didn't know what I was referring to, I wonder if they are unpacking it today.
Bi-Mart has been selling 420 count ammo cans full of XM193 on stripper clips for ages. This is the first time I have seen it at Bi-Mart in the 400 count and not on strips. Still about $15 more than I want to pay but it's promising nonetheless in our current covid gouging market.

Nice to see it on a shelf for a change. been going there for a month and all I ever see is 12g and 6.5/30-30 etc.

Evidently Stayton is behind the 8 ball as they didn't have a 400 round box of 5.56..
If I recall, the individual store has no say in what ammo shows up. It's just luck the draw and like post Sandy Hook you have to be in line before opening to be first through the door at Bi-Mart with the other 5 or 6 guys fogging up the glass who aren't there to get meds or a deal on mason jars. :D

Last Edited:
@mods, sorry. I should have put this in 'great deals'. I was at Bi-Mart when posting and got in a hurry to post it

I think it's just fine right here for a while so people can see what it sells for....

Moving to general forum, rather than great deals, so more folks can see it & discuss if they so wish.

Classifieds sections are no place for discussion threads.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR