JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have slightly over 400 pieces (404 if I counted correctly) of assorted brass that I have accumulated over the years. I dont reload and have no use for it. 22 pieces are 30.06, the other 380-ish pieces are approximately 1/2- 9mm, 1/4-.357 mag and 1/4-.38 Special. There is probably a couple of .40 and .38 Super mixed in with the 9mm, I was trying to count as quickly as possible so I segregated the semi-auto rounds from the rimmed ones.

I dont reload, I dont have any use for the brass, I dont need cash, and I dont want to spend a lot of time or gas money on what is admittedly a small value of brass. If I assume a ballpark figure of around .05 per peice, it comes out to something like $20 or so.

I'd like to make someone a good deal and maybe trade this entire amount of brass for a roughly comparable value in ammo. I would take a 50 round box of 9mm, .38 or .357 in trade. I would also take a brick of .22LR, or 4 boxes (80 rounds) of 7.62x39. Ideally it would be with someone in the Newberg area.

I dont know much about reloading or brass value, so if I am off the mark or unrealistic in what I am asking, feel free to chime in. Usually this would be construed as threadcrapping, but in this case I really dont care because its such a small deal. Thanks for looking.

9mm is on the left, 30-06 in the middle, .38/357 mix on the right. All ammo is factory brass, fired once. Various brands, mostly Remington. No steel case in the mix.

null_zpsd78d3908.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top