JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it's long range Thursday out at DRRC so I packed up my new scope and went out to fling some lead.

Not going to win any competitions but had blast and learned 'the ropes' (first time shooting past 100y here). I actually shot better at 500 than 400 :confused:. Stock and eye relief still aren't quite right. Going to have to tweak a little more.

Happy Independence Day

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/project-appleseed/142159-declaration-independence.html

IMAG0351_zpsbeffc40a.jpg

You sure spoiled that silhouette's day, and from more than a quarter-mile away, no less!
I'd be more than pleased if this were my first-ever attempt at anything beyond baseball range.

This is so very valuable. A fine rifle with fine results. (Cemented to reality at those ranges). So much of current discussion about long range shooting is very far from reality. Fine shooting at that range, and well done to post it here, as a proud shooter learning.

Too much hype goes way too far to cultivate unreal expectations. I have the unhappy task of regularly demonstrating to elk hunters with rifles that "will kill a bull cross-canyon", that their guns (along with their undeveloped skill) simply cannot do it reliably.

Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top