JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I feel PMC to be garbage as far as the reloading bench is concerned. They come from the factory too hot to begin with, and add to that the decreased case capacity that will increase internal pressure-spikes, and Shazam! You have a recipe for potential failure in just one or two reloads.
Don't waste your time inspecting the brass you currently have. Throw it out and chalk it up to a lesson learned, and only use brass from a known-source.
A "bulge-buster" is also a good item to keep around.

I don't really spend much time reloading .40, as I don't have a gun in that caliber (dad does). However I've used PMC brass for years and had good luck with them. Their .308 brass is good stuff and usually beats out federal in terms of length of service. I can't say anything as far as their .40 brass goes, but everything else seems to be of good quality, however when you produce a few billion rounds of ammo per year, there's always a possibility bad stuff gets out the door.

I don't really spend much time reloading .40, as I don't have a gun in that caliber (dad does). However I've used PMC brass for years and had good luck with them. Their .308 brass is good stuff and usually beats out federal in terms of length of service. I can't say anything as far as their .40 brass goes, but everything else seems to be of good quality, however when you produce a few billion rounds of ammo per year, there's always a possibility bad stuff gets out the door.

You also have to take into consideration how much of the .40S&W brass that's been "Glocked". It only takes a few for people to condemn the whole product line.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top