Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.40 SELF-DEFENSE AMMO-Reduced! (OREGON)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by 9mm guy, Jun 21, 2013.

1. 9mm guy

9mm guy Tualatin Active Member

Stock up on your self-defense ammo and get prepared for the next ammo shortage! (We all know it'll come again.)Selling quality self-defense .40 ammo. I am selling them because I no longer own a .40 gun. I have the ammo in two plastic ammo boxes and am including the boxes as part of the sale. I do not have the original factory boxes and so I don't know what grain they are.

The first box (blue) contains 20 rounds of Speer Gold Dot HP and 30 rounds of Hornady Critical Duty HP with Flexlock. The second box (transparent) comtains 20 rounds of Winchester PDX1 Supreme Elite, 25 rounds of Remington Golden Saber, 40 rounds of Buffalo Bore, a couple of rounds of Speer Gold Dot, and five A-Zoom snap caps. All HP.

Both boxes for $100. I am only selling both boxes, not individual round or by groups of ammo.

Must be over 21 years old. FTF and cash only. Open to trade for any 9mm ammo. Will not ship. I can meet in Salem or Tualatin area. Please email me if interested. Thanks.

2. 9mm guy

bump

3. Daniel1989

Daniel1989 Dallas,OR New Member

would you be interested in trading 100 rounds of 40s&w for 106 rounds of 9mm

4. 9mm guy

Thanks for replying. If the 9mm 106 rounds are target/practice ammo, I would trade both boxes to you if you can add $50 cash. If the 9mm 106 rounds are self-defense ammo, I would do a straight trade without asking for any cash. Please let me know if that works for you. Thanks again.

5. 9mm guy

sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.