JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
220 Rounds of defensive ammo. 200 rounds of Ranger and 20 of the Sig. Please send all comments and questions via PM. You are welcome to post "I'll take it" or "PM sent" within this classified. If you want the ammo held I'll accept immediate payment via PayPal Friends and Family or you add the almost 3% for secure. If you are picking up same day or following morning cash is fine. Buyer comes to Philomath. Delivery within reasonable distance can be arranged with fuel reimbursement. No shipping! $140

B8EB4586-AD2F-4FE1-9486-CE2CFB65AD12.jpeg 85DBA275-EF1F-4F3E-96DB-4DBD28C17BA3.jpeg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
220 Rounds of defensive ammo. 200 rounds of Ranger and 20 of the Sig. Please send all comments and questions via PM. You are welcome to post "I'll take it" or "PM sent" within this classified. If you want the ammo held I'll accept immediate payment via PayPal Friends and Family or you add the almost 3% for secure. If you are picking up same day or following morning cash is fine. Buyer comes to Philomath. Delivery within reasonable distance can be arranged with fuel reimbursement. No shipping! $140

View attachment 840425 View attachment 840426 View attachment 840429
Hello,
Would you take $100?
I could drive out to you.

Wow way to be a classy... Have a good life kid.
Way to join a forum as a new non contributing member with zero feedback or credibility and not even ten minutes into your visit/arrival and you are blowing right past my ammo description and lowballing me! Lets talk about class and lack of common courtesy. :rolleyes:

Way to join a forum as a new non contributing member with zero feedback or credibility and not even ten minutes into your visit/arrival and you are blowing right past my ammo description and lowballing me! Lets talk about class and lack of common courtesy. :rolleyes:
Keeping Oregon weird i see)
Have a good life kid)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top