JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD PENDING FUNDSSo I've got a buttload of .40, no .40 gun and zero .357/.38 ammo and just picked up a .357.
I'd like to trade some. I value "used ammo" (new ammo bought from under someone's bed,haha) at around 75% of retail, which means I'd like to trade as "straight up" as possible. Meaning I don't want to give you 100% or better while you are giving me 75% or less.

I've got hundreds of rounds of FMJ 180gr, plus a bunch of "personal defense" type ammo. Let me know what you are interested in.

O.K. here's a picture of what I have. A little over 800 rounds, I thought I had more, I guess I shot more than I thought. ;D
I would sell it all for $192 which I came up based on $12 per 50 (taking the low price I could find of $16 per 50, took 75% of that for $12 and multiplied that by 16 (the number of 50 rnd boxes). Obviously this is a great deal since the personal defense ammo can be quite a bit more, like $20 per 20. If you have some .357 mag or .38 spc ammo we can work out the details. Or if you see something you want PM me and we'll work out a price. Some of the boxes have a few rounds missing, I can get an exact count of rounds if you need it.
DSC01990.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever travel Northward into Tualatin/Portland/Clackamas I'd take the whole bunch of it assuming that the Personal Defense round boxes are mostly full.

PMs replied.
Update with a final tally.
Boxes that are short are:
Hornady Custom 180gr XTP -5, for a total of 35
Remington Golden Saber 165 gr -5, for a total of 20
Federal personal Defense LR135gr -1, for a total of 19
Blazer Brass 180gr FMJ -15 for a total of 185
14 loose WWB JHP, and 1 Ranger SXT for a total of 15
All other boxes are full for a total of 550
So 824 rnds total

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.