JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for your consideration the following:

CCI .40 S&W 165 grain FMJ at $15 a box

Federal .40 S&W 155 grain JHP at $25 a box

1 box of COR BON 400 135 grain JHP $25

Ferdeal .45 +P HST 230 grain JHP at $45 a box

Triton .45 Super 165 grain and 230 grain JHP at $20 a box

Federal .45 230 grain JHP at $35 a box

Available in Gresham

Sorry I did not get back to you, I have 6 boxes each of the 230 and 165 grain Triton .45 Super and 1000 rounds of the CCI .40

Do Not fire this ammo in a compact or sub compact weapon, full size guns only !!!
You must use either a 20-22 lb recoil spring or a standard 16 lb spring with a heavy
Recoil Reducer like the "Springco COR-BON model" for hot loads.
If you want to run "Super" rated ammo you must increase the spring rates, if you
choose to use a heavy spring without a Reducer, recommend also using a Shock Buff.

Do Not fire this ammo in a compact or sub compact weapon, full size guns only !!!
You must use either a 20-22 lb recoil spring or a standard 16 lb spring with a heavy
Recoil Reducer like the “Springco COR-BON model” for hot loads.
If you want to run “Super” rated ammo you must increase the spring rates, if you
choose to use a heavy spring without a Reducer, recommend also using a Shock Buff.

Recoil Reducer like the “Springco COR-BON model” for hot loads.
If you want to run “Super” rated ammo you must increase the spring rates, if you

Correct, do not fire 45 Super loadings without modification. It will beat your pistol to death. I use a Dual recoil spring system with 28lb main recoil spring, 16lb buffer spring, extra heavy duty firing pin spring, and a shock buff in a full size steal framed 1911. You'd be suprised at just how shootable this gun is despite the Super-charged loading. :s0155:

Do you still have the 45 Super BTW? I typically reload for it but I can never have to much brass. Is it $20's for a box of 50?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.