JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
All .40 cal ammunition. All this ammo has been stored in metal ammo cans, inside and dry. Would meet in the Battle Ground/Ridgefield, Vancouver area, maybe farther out for the right trade.

45 rounds (boxed) Federal Premium 180 grain hydra-shok JHP
194 rds (loose) Winchester Ranger 180g Bonded JHP
200 rounds (boxed) Blazer 180 gr TMJ CF
~100 rd (have to count) loose Winchester FMJ

Will sell for $270 (if selling am not willing to break apart, all or nothing). Would really prefer to do a mutually beneficial trade rather than sell. Plus or minus cash is fine.

Trades looking for:

Functional trainer workout machine
Mig Welder
Dewalt 20v band saw and/or grinder

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Got this so no longer interested in this trade If anyone in the Vancouver/Camas/Battle Ground area has a decent chipper/shredder that can handle 2-3" minimum and would like to trade/partial trade let me know. Possibly willing to trade some of this for just letting me borrow your machine for a long weekend or week.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.