JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

I bought this Beretta 96D Centurion +2 magazines from another seller on this site and I never fired it. The pistol looks great, but I found another pistol that I like more, so I'm selling this one. I am selling the pistol, 2 (11 round) magazines, and 2 boxes of ammo for $350.

Here is the original poster's description:

Beretta 96 D Centurion
.40 S&W

Specs:
Overall length 7.8"
Barrel length 4.3"
Overall width 1.5"
Overall height 5.4"
Weight unloaded 33.2 oz
Magazine capacity 11 rounds (larger available)
Double action only

Police trade in, holster wear is higher than your average civilian gun. This gun wasn't shot much based on rifling, overall lock-up, and tightness of the gun (I did get to compare to others, and this one is great). The trigger has been worked over and is MUCH lighter and smoother than factory. Polished all trigger related items and installed a modified hammer spring (unmodified factory ‘D' spring comes with the pistol). I have shot 150 rounds through it (100 after trigger work) and every round was perfect! No issues and boy it's accurate.

This version has night sights, rears are very strong and front is good. Pistol comes with two (2) factory 11 round magazines and I will toss in a soft case as well.