JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had this a FS thread originally a few weeks ago, but thinking Id rather trade.... If I can find someone interested.

I am looking to trade someone my BDE .40. Im really interested in a S&W M&P 40c... or id rather just keep this.

The BE is AWESOME, its clean and accurate... and I like it lots, but looking for something a bit smaller for CC. Gun is in great shape, and well maintained. Havent had ANY issue with it AT ALL... Never a jam, stovepipe or other kind of ftf. Have fired Magtech, CCI, Factory reloads and Hydrashocks without 1 FTF.

Im a big guy, and CC it without much problem, but shot my friends M&P and really liked it too, and its smaller. The BE feels better, but the smaller S&W would be more practical for what I want.

Would like to trade it for a M&P .40C, MAY sell it as I really want the M&P. My original pricve was too low after doing research though....

Rather trade.... Possibly with a couple dollars on my end for the right deal.

:s0155:

Heres the baby eagle:

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

please LMK... Feel free to email briankspiker@ hotmail.com and ill get back to you ASAP.

THANKS GUYS!

SO the M&P40c I was trying to hook up with on here sold. I think that anything I want to pickup should be in WA for ease of transfer...

Looks like im going to be hangin onto it for a lil bit.

Im not really in a hurry to get rid of the BDE as its a GREAT piece (really glad to see that others feel the same way :O) ). I LOVED shooting it.

Need a good IWB holster for it

Bumping for wanting to trade for a M&P 40C since the last deal fell through...

The couple of you guys I talked to last time I appreciate your interest, but am glad I didnt sell it for the price we talked about... Seems theyre worth more than I thought.

The only other pistol I really want is a M&P .40c so if I cant find a trade here, ill wait till the next show. There were more than a couple people interested in working something out for it.

BUT IF YOU HAVE A 40C PLEASE LMK if we can work somethin out!!

If interested [email protected]

THANKS GUYS!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.