JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
I have 37 cast bullets for your Winchester model 1886 in .40-82! Or anything else that runs .40-82 I guess. These bullets were cast by my deceased fathers hands, while he was alive of course, sometime prior to 1955, and after he got out of the navy in 1947.

P1040523.JPG

He was using an original bullet mold/decaper/seater/primer that were sold at the time the rifles were manufactured I would think. I've sold the rifle and mold but neglected to include the projectiles with the package at the time. The bullets are weighing in at near 260 grains. They don't seem to be perfectly concentric. But what would you expect? They've been rattling around in that old box for close to 70 years! And I would have no idea of BHN, unfortunately. I'm thinking someone with a swager/luber could use these.

I'm going to ask $10.00, but that's not firm. Or Best Offer will be accepted.

Thank You!

Could make a cool spinner or fishing weight... just sayin'
;)

Oh I don't know....It would be cool to have those slugs go to someone that HAS a Winchester M 86 in .40-82. Bringing Dad's hand cast bullets back to function in a rifle model they were most likely cast for would be fantastic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top