JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have four size medium military/police PASGT helmets I am looking to sell or trade. Helmets are in serviceable condition complete w/suspension,headband and chin strap.All are black in color (most painted I would guess)two are Unicor,1 specialty and one Devils Lake. I am asking $75 each with a price break for multiples. I would entertain trades for 40 cal,7.62x39,223 ammo,Sig 229 and 226 magazines(40S&W), AK mags/drums.Thanks for the interest.

As far as I can tell (internet) govt. issued PASGT helmets never were issued a threat level for firearms,just fragmentation. I am in no way saying these helmets are bullet proof. Could they help? Yes from what I can gather they are all equall to level II. I did not dig that long on the web to become an expert though. I am not sure how to tell date of manufacture but would be happy to assist in identifacation. As for size they are all size medium. Thanks for interest.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top