Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

(4) sz M Kevlar PASGT helmets

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by cooper, Apr 9, 2010.

1. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have four size medium military/police PASGT helmets I am looking to sell or trade. Helmets are in serviceable condition complete w/suspension,headband and chin strap.All are black in color (most painted I would guess)two are Unicor,1 specialty and one Devils Lake. I am asking $75 each with a price break for multiples. I would entertain trades for 40 cal,7.62x39,223 ammo,Sig 229 and 226 magazines(40S&W), AK mags/drums.Thanks for the interest.

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Are they level II or !!! ? How old are they? What sizes?

3. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

As far as I can tell (internet) govt. issued PASGT helmets never were issued a threat level for firearms,just fragmentation. I am in no way saying these helmets are bullet proof. Could they help? Yes from what I can gather they are all equall to level II. I did not dig that long on the web to become an expert though. I am not sure how to tell date of manufacture but would be happy to assist in identifacation. As for size they are all size medium. Thanks for interest.

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Thanks.. I need a XL or 2XL

PASGT were originally rated 2A but there is an updated version that is 3A

The 2A are rated to stop 9MM NATO ball, 45 ACP ball, and they will also stop a hot .357 magnum, but 7.62 x 25 ball will penetrate

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot29.htm