JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Cottage Grove Or. but am in Portland for another week and half. Guns are with me for a review or FTF sale only. No trades needed. Pics via blackberry cellphone.

First two are Remington 700 ADL factory composite stock with Mossy Oak finish in 223 and 22-250. They are brand new in box with hang tags, manuals and a
remington shipping box.
They both have the bull barrels at 26" length. Fore stock is a flat bottom with three 1-1/2" slots moulded in below the barrel.
Each rifle comes with Weaver style rings and all monuting screws and a 4x12 scope (Japan) 1" tube 40mm Objective.
$500 each

#3 Remington Varmint model BDL black finish with jeweled bolt. Wears a factory black and grey spiderweb composite stock in 223 cal. I am original owner and have shot no more than 300 rounds thru it. It is in excellent condition except for a missing front sling bolt that I removed because its a bench rest gun not a shoulder rifle.
SOLD
#4 Bushmaster Target model XM15-E2S .223 cal 16" Barrel. This is the flat top with front sight. Rear sight is an unknown removeable rear sight with two sight aperatures.
Stock is factory Mossy Oak composite. There are very few minor marks on the receiver and none on the stock. This rifle has been completely cleaned including the bolt carrier group. I have shot 500 rounds through it and I do no know how many the original owner shot but it was almost like new when I bought it.
$850

#5 Browning "Hunter" model A Bolt 223 cal. Wood stock and has been professionally bedded. I am the second owner - and there have been no more than 225 rounds shot through it. The stock has one small ding through the finish near the lower end of the rear stock a couple small scratches on the right side not through the finish. The bluing is excellent with no wear marks. Has Leupold 1" rings attached.
$500. I do not have this gun with me in Portland but have blckberry cell phone pics.

Regards

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.