JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have four (4) Like New in Box Pro Mag 10 round .45 ACP Uzi mags. $25 each or all four for $90. I am in the Beaverton/Hillsboro Area. I have not fired them and while I can't say they are "brand new," they all appear as if they have never been fired. They do have some light marks from where I have inserted them into my gun.

These mags will not engage the mag release in my Uzi, and I do not have the time or desire to tinker with them to make them fit. Pro Mag's quality is hit or miss, so I make no warranties about the fit and function of these magazines in your gun. Some people are real happy with them, others not.

Here is a picture:

35buqkg.jpg

Please PM me if you have any interest.

Will also consider trading for .357 Mag or .45 ACP ammo.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top