JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
New to reloading, but think I should stick to a bulkier powder. Bought it brand new at Sportsman's Warehouse 3 weeks ago for $90....asking $70

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Why do you think you need a bulkier powder?
Mostly just me being paranoid on not seeing the charge my powder throws out on the Dillon. I load 9mm now, which isn't a problem. But I'll be loading 10mm, 40, and 45 soon. I want to be able to see it as I load through my progressive press. As I mentioned, I'm new to reloading.

Mostly just me being paranoid on not seeing the charge my powder throws out on the Dillon. I load 9mm now, which isn't a problem. But I'll be loading 10mm, 40, and 45 soon. I want to be able to see it as I load through my progressive press. As I mentioned, I'm new to reloading.

That's part of why I moved away from fast powders like titgroup and 231/HP38 in 9mm. HS6 is good for those smaller cases. You get more fill and being a smaller case HS6 burns quite clean. Another plus, (to me anyway) is that you have a wider range of weights to load. HS6 works well for me in .40 also. I wouldn't use it on .45acp. It would probably be fine? But being a lower pressure round you may find unburnt powder or it may be a bit dirty. I like HP38/W231 for .45.

Get a LED light for your press. They help a lot. Some guys are selling them on ebay and amazon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top