Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

: 4-position fire control group

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by drAzhevsky, Jan 25, 2012.

1. drAzhevsky

drAzhevsky Moscow , Russia New Member

Hi all! I'm looking for a M16 4-position fire control group (TARCO or COLT)... But, I live in Russia. U.S. online stores do not do international shipping. So seeking a person or company that can help me. Thanks. P.S. my mail: gunsmith@yandex.ru SKYPE : mamuka4144

2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Dr.A.
    That will be a problem. With the US export laws anyone can get in trouble with the Feds if we ship the wrong stuff to your motherland, especially if is related to select fire FCG parts. This thread is a great opportunity to start sharing what we know on the topic.

3. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Yep, totally illegal for us to ship ....... :(

4. spikedzombies

spikedzombies Lakewood/Tacoma Member

He'll totally illegal for people to own if they don't have proper tax stamp and fed approval iirc

Sent vs Mytouch 4G

5. drAzhevsky

drAzhevsky Moscow , Russia New Member

It is a pity (and if so: Deactivated guns are not considered a weapon, right? That is considered a souvenir (in Russia, so I do not know how the U.S.). If the United States the same rules that I would be happy to buy such souvenirs))) Here is an example of deactivation: at the fourth photo shows how the rod is inserted through the barrel nut and upper (in order not to become possible replacement barrel)

5239281.jpg

5239285.jpg

5239283.jpg

P1010299.jpg