JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've opted for a 5" 9mm barrel, which means a 4.5" rail will not fit. I need a 4" rail to be able to actually use the threads.

Looking for decent manufacturers rails at 4" in length! I'm not interested in 4" rails that cost over $100, that's pretty stupid for something that small to cost more.

Thanks!

Reno

I don't know if 9mm barrels are different then 5.56, but the build I just finished has a 7.5" barrel with a 7" handguard and the threads are accessible. Are you sure your 4.5" won't work?

I don't know if 9mm barrels are different then 5.56, but the build I just finished has a 7.5" barrel with a 7" handguard and the threads are accessible. Are you sure your 4.5" won't work?
Yes. Got the barrel and upper already. Measurements show a 4.5 would be too long.

KAK, but the only one in stock is $90
KAK
Thanks!

Their $60 one looks about right, though out of stock. The $90 one might not work as it has index tabs on the sides that might not work with my upper.

Found one. For $30 shipped to boot!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads