JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've opted for a 5" 9mm barrel, which means a 4.5" rail will not fit. I need a 4" rail to be able to actually use the threads.

Looking for decent manufacturers rails at 4" in length! I'm not interested in 4" rails that cost over $100, that's pretty stupid for something that small to cost more.

Thanks!

Reno

I don't know if 9mm barrels are different then 5.56, but the build I just finished has a 7.5" barrel with a 7" handguard and the threads are accessible. Are you sure your 4.5" won't work?

I don't know if 9mm barrels are different then 5.56, but the build I just finished has a 7.5" barrel with a 7" handguard and the threads are accessible. Are you sure your 4.5" won't work?
Yes. Got the barrel and upper already. Measurements show a 4.5 would be too long.

KAK, but the only one in stock is $90
KAK
Thanks!

Their $60 one looks about right, though out of stock. The $90 one might not work as it has index tabs on the sides that might not work with my upper.

Found one. For $30 shipped to boot!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads