JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is an assortment of firearms that are no longer needed by me. I am reducing to a minimum the guns I have and will pass these on for a good bargain. Before reading further, please acknowledge:

1) Do not comment or post in this thread. Please PM with any comments or questions.
----I wish to keep this ad simple and uncluttered. I will respond to your pm.---
2) No trades wanted, at all. Price is firm and I will not split up package. If the ad is up, it is still avaliable.
3) My preferred FFL is Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, where I will be happy to split the fees with the buyer. Other local options are negotiable, but fees would be solely the buyer's responsibility. No shipping, local face to face sale only.

The items are:

H&R Pardner Pump Compact 20 gauge shotgun- As new in the box, never opened since purchase. 21" barrel, 4+1 capacity, 3" chamber, 13" LOP, bead front sight and drilled and tapped for scope. A nice little home defense unit as well as a good tool for youths and gals to learn on. Again, just like new and unfired.

T/C Compass 30-06 Model 10058- as new in the box. 22" threaded barrel with 5R rifling and synthetic stock. It has aluminum pillar bedded block, 3 lug 60 degree bolt. Also detachable magazine, 3 position safety and comfy rubber buttpad. Not taken out of box since puchase. MOA guarantee from the manufacturer makes this a sweet hunting rifle.

Stevens model 15A .22 rifle- used but works as expected. Photos from original post where I purchased it, but I put 1 box (50 rounds ) through it. Nothing special but sweetens the deal just that much more.

Gabilondo y Cia Vitoria (Espana) Ruby Extra 38 Spcl-
[The following description and pictures are from the seller where I purchased it online. I put 2 boxes through it and was pleasantly surprised at the performance. It makes a good truck/camp gun, but I kept it in the safe.]

"Pistol is a copy of a Smith & Wesson K frame square back. Gun was part of an estate inheritance. This pistol has been shot by me and functions very nicely. It looks to me to be in decent condition, but has some wear. Cylinder holds tight if rotated when closed, and action is nice and crisp, timing is great. M1 proof markings shows manufactured in 1967."

Items to be sold as a package deal.
Photos of used guns are from original listing and new guns are generic pictures from manufacturers. This is because I could not photograph as well on the used guns, and the new ones are representative of an unfired, never opened gun and again, better than I could accomplish. I am writing this ad on my phone and it is not easy for me to do.
Thanks for looking. rightRuby.jpg leftRuby.jpg cyl open ruby.jpg turnlinesRuby.jpg calstampRuby.jpg RsideBarrelStamp.jpg 22left.jpg 22right.jpg 22boltpic.jpg 22chamber.jpg 22stamp.jpg

22boltpic.jpg 22chamber.jpg 22left.jpg 22right.jpg 22stamp.jpg leftRuby.jpg CYL Ruby.jpg turnlinesRuby.jpg cyl open ruby.jpg calstampRuby.jpg RsideBarrelStamp.jpg rubyRuby.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service