JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
100 people attending a party at an AirBNB... if that was my rental, I'd be pretty pissed!! I'd say the owners need to keep a better eye on things but since it's a BNB, does that mean the owners were there???

100 people attending a party at an AirBNB... if that was my rental, I'd be pretty pissed!! I'd say the owners need to keep a better eye on things but since it's a BNB, does that mean the owners were there???

No. Maybe at first? I know some folks that built a small apartment over their large garage. It's rented through Air BNB. And others, at the coast for instance are private houses for rent. Air BNBs . Google up houses for rent in, say, Yachats. There's a bunch of them.

No. Maybe at first? I know some folks that built a small apartment over their large garage. It's rented through Air BNB. And others, at the coast for instance are private houses for rent. Air BNBs . Google up houses for rent in, say, Yachats. There's a bunch of them.

So, it's rooms for rent for a night or two. Unlike real BNBs where you are in the host's home and interact with them, eat with them, etc.

So, it's rooms for rent for a night or two. Unlike real BNBs where you are in the host's home and interact with them, eat with them, etc.

Not just rooms. Mostly hoses, or at least houses is what comes up with this search.

Imagine if this was around when WE were in our partying years! Hooo boy!

We had to find friends houses when their parents were out of town. Or drive up into the foothills of the Wasatch Front and look for hidden open spots to have our kegs.

Quick!....BAN all A-SALT.....uh...Shakers? Face bigsmyl.gif

Follow Up:

"Further, if initial reports prove accurate, this was an incident of adult Asian people shooting other adult Asian people. And most of the press has about as much interest in that story as one where black gang members are shooting other black people. In short… basically none. It's reminiscent of the Bunny Friend Park shooting in New Orleans back in 2015. It was the second-largest mass shooting of the year in the United States. "

Fresno CA

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top