JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2, Front Sight White Training Certificates available for sale. Each Cert. entitles one first time student to Front Sight to attend: 4 Day Handgun, 4 Day Rifle, or 4 Day Shotgun Class, or, it entitles two students to attend a 2 Day Handgun, 2 Day Rifle, or 2 Day Shotgun class. Front Sight is located near Las Vegas NV. See frontsight.com

This Certificate is only good for a student’s first time ever training at Front Sight. If you have been before, you cannot use the Certificate.

The Certificate does not include or waive the background check that Front Sight requires of all students.

A 4 day class at Front Sight has a retail value of over $2000. The Cert was part of the membership that I purchased and its purpose is to allow non-members the opportunity to experience the professional training that Front Sight offers, at a greatly discounted rate, before deciding to purchase a membership.

I have taken 10 classes at Front Sight, including 4 day defensive handgun, 2 and 4 day practical rifle, 4 day tactical shotgun, and Glock armorers course. Airfare to Vegas is pretty cheap, and hotel accommodations in Pahrump NV (a 30 min drive to the training facility) is typically very reasonable.

Yes, the founder is a bit aggressive with his marketing, but its first rate training, you wont be disappointed!

$200 OBO for both certificates.
Contact me by email: [email protected]

Is there a time restriction or expiration date on the certificates? I may be interested but would like a littel more information before I would commit to the purchase. Thank you for offering this up. Jon

Is there a time restriction or expiration date on the certificates? I may be interested but would like a littel more information before I would commit to the purchase. Thank you for offering this up. Jon

The only restrictions are: you must be able to pass a background check (i.e. legally purchase a firearm) and have never attended a training course at Front Sight.
There is no expiration date.

bumb- This is a great deal for some first rate training. We just got back from Vegas and the weather there was beautiful for training in.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top